100 x Blue-Tip 2 DOME Gal 6x50
Dome Head Blue -Tip 2 SCREW-BOLT™ anchor is a one piece, heavy duty screw anchor.͍It is simple to install, easy to identify and fully removable. The thread design is designed for use with standard size drill bits, reduces installation torque and enhances productivity. The steel threads along the anchor body tap into the hole during installation to provide keyed engagement and allow for reduced edge and spacing distances.
- Dome Head Torx Drive Galvanised corrosion resistant
- ETA approved for cracked and uncracked concrete
- ETA approved for seismic loading
- ETA approved for redundant non-structural applications
- F120 fire rated
- Removable and vibration resistant
- Low installation torque
- Fast installation with immediate high strength loading
- No expansion forces
- Can be installed closer to the edge than traditional mechanical anchors
- Attaching steel / timber to concrete, ventilation systems, racking and shelving, temporary supports, fencing,
- railings, stadium seating, base plates, substructures, windows and door frames, scaffolding, facade.