PLUG NYLON Ø6 x 50 MID
MN general purpose nylon plugs are suitable for use in most kinds of building materials. The M-Teeth ensures complete radial expansion during screw insertion. The stabilisation points hold shape during insertion. Suitable for interior/exterior pre or through installation in concrete, solid brick, hollow brick, Hebel and stone.
- Tapered end allows ease of entry
- Block profile holds the plug firm in the hole for immediate grip as the plug expands
- Knock-in protection prevents premature expansion while installing
- Made from high-quality polyamide PA6
- Pictures, lamps, fixtures, profiles, substructures, electric switches, rails