54V XR FLEXVOLT M-Class Extractor - Bare Unit
- 2000W Brushless Motor provides powerful and market leading overload protection for increased performance
- Audible Alarm alerts user of a drop in performance
- M-Class Compliant, < 0.1% dust escape through filter, suitable for use on construction sites
- TSTAK® Compatible configure to exact storage requirements for ease of use, enhanced mobility, saving time
- Automatic dual filter cleaning filter cleaned every 30 seconds, reduces filter clogging delivering constant air flow
- Wet and dry for maximum clean up flexibility and on vac 2.4m hose storage for ease of use
- Dust tight and water resistant for maximum protection against severe conditions, giving increased durability
- Heavy duty metal clips for quick and easy access to tank & filters
- 4mm reinforced polypropylene plastic provides high impact, drop resistant for increased durability
- Wireless Tool Control allows the extractor to be wirelessly paired with another Wireless Tool Control enabled device for automatic activation and shut down
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club, for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.