12V XR 2 Spot Cross Line Green Laser - 1 X 2Ah
- 12V laddbar batteriplattform - För extra lång tid och bekvämligheten med laddningsbara batterier
- Projects a full cross line (horizontal & vertical) + 2 independent spot points allows multi-use tool
- Cross line function feature a 150 degree fan angle which provides ample coverage with little set-up time
- Projects Down Beam with raised clearance to provide dot visibility and alignment for wall track layout
- Integrated magnetic bracket which allows for it be mounted direct to metal track to ensure accurate projections all around
- Full-time pulse mode allows use with detector which maintains full brightness for visibility and extends range
- Over-moulded housing and IP65 water/debris resistance. 1.5m drop resistance, has a durable design
- Låsning av pendel för att förhindra skador på interna komponenter
- ¼ & 5/8 screw thread. The screw thread platform can allow a fine adjustment moving the unit forward / backward when placed on a tripod
- Range – Lines 30M
- New 12V tools and batteries are 100% compatible with your existing 10.8V products
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club, for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.