32mm SDS-Plus Hammer Drill
- Active vibration control system incorporating a floating rear handle to reduce vibration and user fatigue . Increases safety, comfort and productivity
- Optimised power to weight ratio good power in light weight package
- Quick change 3 jawed chuck provides speed, precision and flexibility when drilling in wood, ceramic and steel
- Large hammer mechanism construction guarantees longer tool life and superior performance
- 3 mode selector hammer and rotary, rotary only, hammer only for various jobsite applications. Recessed for added durability
- Rotation-stop for
- Ideal for drilling large anchor, fixing and through holes in concrete and masonry from 6 to 32 mm in diameter
- Electronic variable speed switch for total control
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club, for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.